Amaretto Peach Cheesecake:
More Cheesecake Gifts
Amaretto Peach Cheesecake: Looking for more homemade edible gift ideas, but not the usually flavors chocolate, vanilla, strawberry? Why not try peach? In fact, why not add amaretto liqueur to make your delectable dessert even more gourmet?
I just love peach desserts and candy. Have you ever tried peach soda? It's great! Peach ice cream, peach pie and now peach cheesecake too. Any cheescake lover, like me, would feel so appreciated if you gave us a piece, or better yet, the whole cake gift as a nice way to say, "You are special." You can't go wrong with desserts and you certainly can't go wrong with cheescake, well, at least for me. And nothing beats homemade.
Wouldn't you like to feel proud that you made a delicious homemade gourmet treat all by yourself. Well, check out this recipe as well as our other great
. If you like cheesecake as much as I do then invest in a 9-inch springform pan (for thicker results get an 8-inch pan). They will cost you less than $10. You can even buy a set of different sizes for just a little more money.
Ok now onto the recipe.
Amaretto Peach Cheesecake
- 3 Tablespoons Margarine, cut up into pieces
- 1/3 Cup Sugar
- 1 Large Egg
- 3/4 c Unbleached All-purpose Flour
- 24 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 Cup Sugar
- 3 Tablespoons Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 3 Large Eggs
- 16 Ounces Canned Peach Halves, drained and pureed
- 1/4 Cup Almond Flavored Liqueur
- Combine margarine and sugar until light and fluffy with wooden spoon or spatula. Blend in egg. Add flour, mix well.
- Spread dough onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Bake at 450 degrees F. for 10 minutes.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar and flour, mixing at medium speed with electric mixer until well blended- DO NOT OVERBEAT. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Add peaches and liqueur, mix well. Pour over crust. Bake at 450 degrees F., 10 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 250 degrees F., continue baking 65 minutes. Loosen cake from rim of pan. Chill for at least 3 hours or overnight before removing from pan.
- Spread peach slices over top for garnish(optional).
Store in refrigerator. Deliver in cake caddy or cake box with clear window witin a day. Watch your friend, relative or partner smile when they see your amaretto peach cheesecake masterpiece.
If you love cheesecake or would like to make more cheesecake gifts please check out our current list of cheesecake recipes below.
Cookies and Cream Cheesecake with Chocolate Chips-
-Key Lime Cheesecake (one of my all time favorites)-
Amaretto Peach Cheesecake back to Cheesecake Gifts
-Candy Gifts Picture Recipes-
Deluxe Sweets and Candy Gifts Home