Blueberry cheesecake bulging with tasty goodness
Blueberry cheesecake will make 'em smile, with a blue-colored tongue of course. The contrast of purple/blue compared to many of the other red colored variations gives you a new different look to offer your sweetheart, friend, relative. You can find a variety to be delivered right to their door from many online stores or choose from the great recipes listed here to offer that special person of yours a homemade gift "a la you".
Original recipe with extra tasty juiciness with a mix of both real blueberries and jelly.
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups frozen blueberries, dry pack
- 1/3 cup blueberry jelly
- Combine crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar and butter. Pat mixture into the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan.
- Mash cream cheese until soft and creamy. Gradually beat in sour cream, 3/4 cup sugar, vanilla and flour. Beat in eggs one at a time.
- Pour mixture into crumb-lined pan. Bake in a preheated 325 degree F (165 degrees C) oven for 1 hour or until firm to the touch.
- Cool and then remove cake from pan by loosening edges with a knife.
- Place frozen blueberries on top of cake. Melt jelly and spoon over blueberries to glaze. Chill until ready to serve.
Blueberry White Chocolate Cheesecake
The name alone makes anyone's mouth begin to water. This recipe is of the better ones in this section of the site and also a little more involved, but not too complicated. If you want a blueberry cheesecake that is step above the others then this is the one to try. Make 'em smile. They'll thank you for it.
- 1 cup hazelnuts, roasted and ground
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 9 inch tart pan
- Parchment paper
- 4 ounces white chocolate, finely grated
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 lemon, zested
- white chocolate shavings
- Line bottom of a 9 inch tart pan with parchment paper. Mix crust ingredients and press into pan bottom and slightly up the sides. Chill.
- Melt white chocolate in double boiler over hot but not boiling water. Stir constantly.
- In a separate bowl, whip cream cheese for 3 minutes. Add the melted white chocolate; beat for another minute. Add sour cream; beat until very smooth.
- Using a star tip and pastry bag, pipe filling to the crust in concentric circles, starting in the center. Fill entire crust; chill until firm.
- For the topping: Rinse fresh blueberries and toss with the 1/4 cup sugar. Put the blueberries on top of the filling. Garnish with lemon zest and white chocolate shavings.
Blueberry Marbled Cheesecake
A beautiful looking pie and easy to make. This recipe asks for a pre-made crust to help save you time.
- 16 ounces cream cheese -- softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 graham cracker pie crust, 9 inch
- 21 ounces blueberry pie filling -- divided
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Add eggs, beating just until combined. Pour into crust.
- Drop 1/2 cup pie filling by heaping teaspoonfuls onto the cream cheese mixture.
- Cut through with a knife to swirl the pie filling.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on wire rack.
- Chill for 2 hours. Top with remaining blueberry filling.
Blueberry Cheesecake to Cheesecake Gifts
Back to Deluxe Sweets and Candy Gifts Home