Lucky Charms Treats
Lucky Charms Treats are the answer to your problems if you need an easy, quick-to-make, tasty treat.
Bars full of colorful marshmallows mixed with pieces of crunchy cereal and dipped in white chocolate.
These cereal bars are a great alternative to rice crispy treats.
Lucky Charms Treats: Cereal Bars Recipe
Ingredients to make Lucky Charms® Treats
Extra Supplies to make Lucky Charms Treats
Directions to make Lucky Charms® Treats
1. Prepare baking dish. Lay sheet of wax paper on the bottom and up the sides. Tape sheet to side of pan. Spray sheet with cooking oil.
2. Butter and Marshmallows. Melt butter in sauce pot on low heat. Once starts to melt add package of marshmallows. Stir with metal spoon.
3. Combine Melted Marshmallows and Crisped Cereal. Pour marshmallow mix from sauce pot into cereal in large bowl. Set aside.
4. Melt Chocolate. Now it's time to melt the chocolate. You will use the microwave. Pour package of white chocolate wafers into a microwaveable bowl. On 30% power warm chocolate for one minute. Stir with metal spoon. If soft and liquidy go to next step, if not repeat step, but in 15-second intervals. (Make sure to reset power each time to 30%.)
Pour melted chocolate into prepared baking pan. Pick up pan and move it around to cover the bottom. Then tap the pan against a tabletop or countertop to create even layer.
4. Press Cereal Mix into Baking Sheet. Press mix into large baking sheet then place in refrigerator for about 15-20 minutes to harden.
5. Cut Block into Smaller Squares. Remove pan from refrigerator. Undo tape on wax paper from sides of pan then lift cereal block from pan. Set on cutting board. With large chef's knife cut into four even strips. Then cut strips into four smaller pieces or two big pieces.
6. Package. Place pieces of Lucky Charms® Treats into cellophane bags and tie off with decorative twist tie or ribbon.
Thank you for visiting our site. If you like our recipes then please sign-up for our newsletter FREE "The Gourmet Candy Shoppe Gazette". Receive new, candy-making ideas, gifts, learn interesting facts about candy into your email each month.