Marbled Mint Brownies
Who likes mint chocolate?
I love it!
And if you do too then you will love marbled mint brownies
Cream cheese, mint and chocolate all together will melt in your mouth while you carry a big smile from ear-to-ear.
Better yet, who do you know that loves chocolate mint brownies?
Make this decadent chocolate brownie recipe for someone you love or care about. Whether it's your spouse, boyfriend, grandma or even neighbor. And don't forget our teachers, they need loving too. Take a tin full of these fudge delights to your child's class to share with everyone.
Marbled Mint Brownies recipe
- 3/4 Package (6 oz.) cream cheese (softened)
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter (softened)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon mint extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter (cut up)
- 4 oz. semi-sweet chocolate (coarsely chopped)
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Butter and flour a 13x9 inch baking pan.
- Base: Beat the cream cheese, butter and sugar in a large bowl with an electricmixer at high speed until creamy. Add eggs beating until blended.
- Mix in the flour and mint extract.
- Brownie layer: Sift the flour, baking powder and salt into medium bowl.
- melt the butter and chocolate in a double boiler over low simmering water.
- With mixer at high speed, beat the eggs and sufar in a large bowl until light in color and thick.
- Mix in dry ingredients, followed by the chocolate mixture and walnuts.
- Pour half the brownie mixture into the prepared pan.
- Spread the cream cheese layer on top with a spatula.
- Drop spoonfuls of remaining brownie mixture on top.
- Wave knife through batter to create marbled effect.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes until dry on top and firm. DO NOT BURN.
- Cool completely at room temperature before cutting into bars.
Marbled Mint Brownies to Deluxe Sweets and Candy Gifts Home