How to Make Pineapple Cherry Macaroons
Want a fruity, crisp and light cookie? Then Pineapple Cherry Macaroons would make a great choice.
Pineapple Cherry Macaroon Cookies Recipe
- 3 Large Egg Whites
- 1/8 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Cup Finely Ground Almonds
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 2/3 Cup Chopped Candied Pineapple
- 2/3 Cup Chopped Candied Cherries
- 2 Cookie Sheets
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Electric Mixer with Whisk Attachment
- Parchment Paper
- Large Rubber Spatula
- Cooling Racks
Yields about 15-20 cookies. Serve within a week.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Place parchment paper on cookie sheets.
- Using high speed beat egg whites and salt with electric mixer (and whisk attachment) in large mixing bowl until firm peaks form in batter.
- Fold in almonds, sugar, pineapple and about 1/3 of the cherries with large rubber spatula.
- Using teaspoon drop batter on cookie sheets leaving 2 inches of space around each cookie.
- Sprinkle the rest of the cherries on top of the raw cookies.
- Bake for about 12-15 minutes until light brown and crisp around edges. TIP: To prevent burning and even baking, rotate cookie sheets halfway
through the baking time.
- Remove from oven let cool a few minutes before placing them on cooling racks.
Do you have any other macaroon cookies recipes you would like to share? We will create your own personal page if you submit them to us and contact you when the page is ready. We can't wait to see what your favorite light cookie recipes are.
Please send them via the "Contact Us" page. If you would like for us to contact you when the page is ready please leave us an email. It will only be used for this purpose, nothing else.
Thank you for visiting Deluxe-Sweets-and-Candy-Gifts.com. Check out our other pages for more great and unique recipes. If you like our site
please refer us to your friend using the Facebook link at the bottom of this page.
To Classic Cookies
Back to Gourmet Cookies
Pineapple Cherry Macaroons to Deluxe Sweets and Candy Gifts Home