Pumpkin Cheesecake delicious all year not just for Halloween or Thanksgiving
Pumpkin cheesecake and cool whip are a great combination. If you'd like to "spice up" a good slice of this cheesecake then add cinnamon, chocolate-covered coffee beans, caramel, and/or brown sugar. For those that love and swear by this deluxe dessert delight this is a great choice for that someone special.
Who needs to feel special today?
Does your best friend need some encouraging? Do you miss your old neighbor and just want to say hello? How would one of the elderly members of your church feel to receive a special "hello" gift?
Here's your chance. Do more than just a card, go one extra step. Have this special and unique pumpkin cheesecake gift sent to them. There are many online stores that deliver to choose from. If it happens to be October or November while you're reading this great, but if not why wait? Everyone needs to feel wanted, not just during the holidays.
If you prefer to make a homemade gift then check these recipes out.
Cheesecake Factory Pumpkin Cheesecake
Yum! The original version with a twist.
- 1 1/2 cups graham crumbs
- 5 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 8" springform pan
- 3- 8oz.pkgs. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp. allspice
- Whipped Cream
- Mix crust ingredients together, just until coated and crumbly. Press onto the bottom and 2/3 up the sides of the springform pan.
- Bake for 5 min. at 350. Set aside.
- Combine cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl, mix until smooth with an electric mixer. Add pumpkin eggs, and spices, beat till smooth and creamy.
- Pour into the crust. Bake for 60-70 min. or till the top turns a bit darker. Remove from oven and cool to room temperature, then refrigerate.
- After it has thoroughly chilled, remove the pan sides and cut into slices. Serve with whipped cream.
Marbled Pumpkin Cheesecake
Impress them with this swirled design recipe. They'll think you've become a chef, but maybe you already are. Enjoy.
- 1 1/2 cups crushed gingersnap cookies
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 9" springform pan
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup white sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). In a medium bowl, mix together the crushed gingersnap cookies, pecans, and butter. Press into the bottom, and about 1 inch up the sides of a 9 inch springform pan.
- Bake crust 10 minutes in the preheated oven. Set aside to cool.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar, and vanilla just until smooth. Mix in eggs one at a time, blending well after each. Set aside 1 cup of the mixture.
- Blend 1/4 cup sugar, pumpkin, cinnamon, and nutmeg into the remaining mixture.
- Spread the pumpkin flavored batter into the crust, and drop the plain batter by spoonfuls onto the top. Swirl with a knife to create a marbled effect.
- Bake for 55 minutes, or until filling is set. Run a knife around the edge of the pan. Allow to cool before removing pan rim.
- Chill for at least 4 hours before serving.
Pumpkin Pecan Cheesecake
Pecans by themselves are delicious, but the duo of pumpkin cheesecake and pecans is spectacular. If you know he/she likes pecans this is a must. Even if you're not sure this is a great recipe.
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup pumpkin butter
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Combine pecans and 1/4 cup brown sugar; cut in butter or margarine with a blender until mixture is crumbly. Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese at high speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Add 1/3 cup brown sugar; beat well. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Stir in pumpkin butter. Pour mixture into crust.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Sprinkle pecan mixture over pie. Bake for 5 additional minutes, or until butter or margarine and sugar melt. Cool on a wire rack.
- Cover, and chill for at least 4 hours.
Pumpkin Cheesecake to Cheesecake Gifts
Pumpkin Cheesecake to Home Page