Starbucks Almond Biscotti recipe
How to make
STARBUCKS ALMOND BISCOTTI
Try this Starbucks biscotti recipe with your favorite gourmet coffee for yourself or give it as a gift to your boyfriend or girl friend.
Individually wrap each cookie in cellophane bags or gather about 3 of them and place in one bag. Tie off with ribbon, place a sticker on them perhaps, write a creative or romantic
(check out some ideas) on a decorative card and you've got yourself a nice little gourmet gift! Easy to make, inexpensive and makes many candy gifts for different people in one shot! Enjoy!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup chopped or slivered almonds, toasted in a 350 degree oven for 7-10 minutes, until fragrant, and cooled
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon each: vanilla and almond extract
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix flour, sugar, nuts and baking powder and pinch of salt either in the food processor or mixer, or even by hand. Whisk eggs and extracts in another bowl until well beaten. Add egg mixture to flour mixture and process or beat just until combined. Mixture will be sticky and thick.
- Grease or spray a cookie sheet. Divide dough into two parts and transfer to cookie sheet. With floured hands, shape into 8" long, 1/2" high loaves. If desire sprinkle with a bit more of granulated or raw sugar.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until pale golden and center of loaf is firm when touched. Remove from cookie sheet and cool.
- Place on cutting board and cut into 1/2" thick slices on the diagonal. Arrange cookies cut side down on same sheet. Bake another 12-18 minutes, until cookies are turning golden but still a bit soft.
- Let cool and store in airtight container. Makes about 2 dozen.
Source: Starbucks Recipes Ebook
Starbucks Almond Biscotti to Deluxe Sweets and Candy Gifts Home
Homemade Chocolate Covered Gifts
Gift Packaging Ideas