Cookie Dough Ice Cream Recipe
Cookie Dough Ice Cream is one of my all time favorites. I love to bite down onthe pieces of dough and chocolate chips. It's one of the more filling ice cream flavors. Myfavorite part about it is when the top just starts to melt and becomes so creamy and soft.
No need to buy expensive ice cream from the store when you can make it on your own. Make some for your child's birthday party, impress your family at a get-together or barbeque,or surprise your co-workers for an lunch or pot luck. Learn how to make this wholesome and one of the tastist ice cream flavors in the world right here.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream
- 1 Cups Whole Milk
- 1 Cup of Sugar
- 1 Cups of Half and Half (Light Cream)
- 2 Cups of Heavy Cream
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Size Recipe for Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough (chilled in refrigerator)
- Freezer Bowl. Place ice cream maker freezer bowl in freezer overnight.
- Prepare Cookie Dough and Chill. Make the cookie dough and chill in fridge for at least an hour.
- Heat Up Milk. Heat up milk in medium sauce pan on medium low heat until bubbles form around the sides of the pan. Then remove from heat. Add sugar and salt and stir until dissolved. Stir inthe half and half, vanilla and heavy cream.
- Refrigerate Cream Mixture. Pour cream mixture into a medium bowl, cover and chillin the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Time for the Ice Cream Maker. Remove cream mixture from fridge then follow the ice cream maker instructions for your particular model. Cream will start to freeze within minutes. And eventuallywill thicken.
- Add Cookie Dough. Once ice cream is ready remove the freezer bowl and dump ice creaminto a large mixing bowl. Scoop clumps of the cookie dough with your hands and drop into ice cream. Mix well with wooden spoon. Cover bowl and place in freezer for 3-4 4 hours or overnightto harden. Or place in airtight plastic container and freeze.
Cookie Dough Ice Cream to Ice Cream Maker Recipes
Green Tea Ice Cream Recipe