Gifts for Her: Try to find a girl that doesn't love chocolate.
Gifts for Her is all about those special ladies in your life. All women love surprises, and these tasty, deluxe delights will dazzle her taste buds.
Since she's so special to me I want to find her something unique. And these unique gifts for women are a safe bet to give me that teethy, ear-to-ear smile.
She'll be helpless from resisting the thought of these chocolate candy and other deluxe sweets from melting in her mouth.
-Candy Gifts for Her Table of Contents-
I. Gift Occasions- Great times to give her gifts
II. How to Make Chocolate Covered Strawberries
III. 10½ MORE Unique Occasions
IV. How to Choose a Candy Gifts for Her PDF Choose Candy Gift Chart
Some 'Gifts for Her' by Occasion
Before searching amongst some of the sweetest gifts for her here I’ve created a list of different moments to express your heart-felt affection for her. Hope these help.
Her soft scent drifting in the small space around her head in your arms places you in a spell. These gifts for her will place her mouth in a spell. Tell me what you think.
- The royal, chocolaty armor protects the tender, delicate princess inside: chocolate covered strawberries and chocolate covered cherries.
- Her white teeth will chomp through this ivory-colored, exquisite snack, something different from the usual milk chocolate: some deluxe white chocolate.
She’s so many miles away, but only a few inches away in your heart every moment. You wish to place your lips on hers, but you can’t, but you could send her a deluxe, mouth-watering chocolate treat. Gentleman what do you think of these ideas?
- A combination of one of the classic gifts for her the rose and chocolate, Voila!: a chocolate rose.
- Her mouth will wrap around these balls of sweet ecstasy as some the finest, richest chocolate disintegrate between her cheeks: the almighty chocolate truffle.
- Or how about a luxury of creamy pleasure, blanketed in a dark red, velvet fruity sauce: homemade cheesecake.
Thinking of you!
So much to do, so many problems to solve, but she’s still on your mind. Let her know how much of a priority she is for you despite all of life’s daily responsibilities with these gifts for her.
- First she crunches through the peanuts on her way to the sweet, gooey and thick caramel coating and finally reaches the contrasting taste of the green apple at the core of this all-time favorite treat: caramel apples. There are many variations with different delicious ingredient combinations. Check them out!
- Big and bright red and just still fun to eat. Bring back memories for her when she was a little girl at the fair with her dad: the candy apple.
- The first one was so good she can’t resist the second, they’re so soft and chewy, but not too many, just a sample: a bag of her favorite homemade cookies. You fill in the blank for the flavor. Do you know what it is?
Homemade Gifts for Her: How to Make Chocolate Covered Strawberries
For a nice romantic touch impress her even more by going the extra mile and create your own deluxe sweet. Here are some EASY recipes.
Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- 60 large fresh strawberries, with stems left intact
- 1 (12-ounce) package semisweet or bittersweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup half and half cream
- 1 to 2 tablespoons brandy, your favorite liqueur, or 2 teaspoons prepared coffee
Line a baking sheet or cookie pan with waxed paper.
Wash the strawberries and pat dry thoroughly with paper towels; set aside. NOTE: Make sure the strawberries are completely dry. Any water at all can ruin the chocolate.
The strawberries must be at room temperature before dipping in chocolate, any condensation will not allow the chocolate to stick.
Microwave Melting Chocolate:
More Tasty Homemade Gifts for Her Ideas
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips using either the “defrost” setting or 10-percent power in the microwave.
- Microwave for 1 minute, then check and stir. If you need more time, do it in 10-20 second intervals and check and stir after each addition of microwave time. Remove the container from the microwave and stir the chocolate until completely melted. Baking chips and baking chocolate may appear formed and un-melted after heating but will become fluid after stirring. Blend in cream, brandy, liqueur, or coffee.
- HOW TO DIP:Grasp the stem or green leaves of the strawberry and dip into the chocolate and swirl in chocolate to partially cover. Give the strawberry a little shake as you withdraw it from the chocolate (this will fill in all the cracks and leave a nice even line of of chocolate at the base.) When the strawberry is completely withdrawn from the chocolate, swirl it in a quick, clockwise motion to let the excess chocolate drip off. Place on the prepared cookie sheet. Repeat with the rest of the strawberries.
- Either place strawberries into refrigerator or set aside to allow the chocolate to harden, about 30 minutes.
- Be creative and place finished strawberries in a small decorative gift bag or box with bows. The bag or box could be lined with gift wrap of any color and the strawberries themselves should be in a presentable plastic bag. Many stationary shops should have these articles. Keep cold right up to moment before giving them to your sweetheart.
Check out these easy Gifts for Her Recipes. They are easy to package in all your creative gift boxes, bags and more. For added effect take a peek at these romantic "Gift Messages for Her".
"Sorry about the Speeding Ticket Honey, hope this cheers you up."
10½ MORE Unique Occasions to Give Girlfriend or Wife Gifts
We love making our ladies happy because when she's happy, we're happy. I think we can all agree that "spontaneous gifts for her" create a sudden sense of joy for our wife or girlfriend and I'm always looking for a unique moment to surprise my "princesa" (Spanish for princess) with a gift. I decided to make a list of some great and, in some cases, zany occasions to give her gifts.
Typically what makes a great moment is during a time when she is experiencing some type of emotional shift from how she previously felt. This means either a moment she's proud of something she did, excited or perhaps even a little sad. I want to lift her up or show her my support so she doesn't feel alone.
Check out a portion of the grand list below to find more reasons to deliver her some great "Gifts for Her".
- Congratulate her on her unbirthday, 6 months from the real one.
- Tell her congratulations on her company anniversary.
- Give her a gourmet cupcake with a candle for a recent big purchase she's happy about such as a bike, couch or HD TV.
- Tell her how proud you are of her for a special achievement she accomplished like starting a new website, giving a speech at work or winning a prize for a literary work of photograph.
- Bake her favorite cake or pie for a small goal she accomplished such as breaking a bad habit, repainting her bedroom or finally reorganizing her office or...
- A bigger goal such as getting straight A's, earning that promotion or paying off her credit card debt
- Create some truly gourmet, deluxe chocolate dipped strawberries and caramel apples after she does something daring and out-of-character like sky diving or scuba diving with friends or family or perhaps riding a Harley
- Reward her for starting a new hobby like learning a new language, playing an instrument or photography
- Console her when an unpleasant surprise occurs like she gets audited by the IRS or gets reprimanded at work
- Wish her "bon voyage" on a trip she's taking with friends or family for a week
And the bonus one, which I'm sure you'll like...
10½ Reward her for something romantic or sexy she did that turned you on or made your heart skip a beat such as putting on a sexy skirt and boots when you went out one Friday or got a sexy, hot hair style or wrote you a long, sweet hand-written letter sealed with a kiss!! (Then maybe she'll do it more often, right?
"Help! Which candy gift should I get her?"
Choosing the right gift for her can be kind of overwhelming. Which candy gift do you choose? Do you make it yourself or do you buy it? Should it be chocolate? What type of sweet or dessert? And not only should you choose the right candy gift, but it's the extra details that count just as much like a romantic gift message, the right gift packaging and a simple "candy fun fact" or random interesting tidbit make your gift even more enjoyable. Women love details and the more details you add the more "points" you score. Just follow these steps and they will make it easier for you to select which candy gift is best for her.
***Download Free PDF Candy Gift Ideas for Her Assistance Chart***
Ask yourself these questions?
1. What's the occasion? Is a surprise gift, "miss you" gift, for a birthday, etc.
2. Or maybe is it a unique occasion like for a new job, did she get a new pet or car, a promotion at work?
3. Does she have a favorite flavor like raspberry, chocolate, peach, vanilla, watermelon?
4. Would you like to personalize your gift? What's her favorite hobby, type of music, her favorite color, vacation spot? Many homemade sweets can be shaped and decorated to go along with something unique to her.
5. What type of gift packaging? Decorative gift bags, tins, cellphane bags and ribbons, etc. The packaging will be as appreciated as the gift itself because they know most guys would ignore this part. Go the extra mile. All these items can be purchased either online or at any craft or good baking supply store.
6. What about complementary gifts (no this doesn't mean "free")? What other tiny gifts could you add to your gift package? Simple jewery, photos, coffee mugs, cute pens, personalized gift cards,etc.
7. Add a candy fun fact? Why not? It's a candy gift. Which candy bar is sold the most in the US. What's the most popular flavor of ice cream? What do the "Ms" stand for in M&M? You can se'arch the internet for these. Again it's the little details that count, not the detail itself, rather the fact you took the time to add them and search for them. In other words- it's cute!
Gifts for Her to Deluxe Sweets and Candy Gifts