Gifts for him, he means so much to you, surprise him with sweets he can't resist.
Gifts for Him was created for those men in your life that you care about so much. You daydream about him at work, you miss him while he's away on a trip, when you're alone you imagine being in his arms. There's nothing you'd like to do more than surprise him with a gift to make him happy. Check out our favorite deluxe sweets and candy gifts for men below. Then take a peek at the occasions and HOT tips to drive him madly in love with you.
-Table of Contents-
I. Get some cool and unique candy gift ideas for him
II. Great "excuses" for giving- candy gifts for him by occasion
III. Click here to read some published candy gifts idea articles written by Deluxe-Sweets-and-Candy-Gifts.com
IV. How to Make Personalized Cookies in Shapes of His Favorite Sports and Hobbies
Gifts for Him: Candy Gift Ideas
Check out our picks for some of the most unique and creative "gifts for him". More ideas to come.
Gifts for Him Occasions and Creative HOT Tips to Make Him Madly in Love with You
If he feels loved you'll feel loved. Check out these "gifts for him".
Give him more reasons to see you soon with these "gifts for him."
Thinking of You!
He's close by, not on a trip, but you can't get him off your mind. Your lives have been normal for awhile, nothing new. Mix things up a bit.
Here are some articles I've written on the topic of "gifts for him" that have helped create a spark in many readers.
So you want to give him something he'll like that is inexpensive, tastes good and is a bit unique? Maybe you just have a strong urge to show him how much you love him or maybe he's out of town for a while and you want to send him a piece of home. Whether it's a long distance boyfriend gift or you want to surprise your man with a tasty treat that he won't be able to put down and that'll make him think of you with every bite.
You can make him cookies in the shapes of his favorite football team's helmet or if he doesn't like sports a cookie in the shape of an object from his hobby. You could choose anything that he's passionate about whether it's his favorite car, a guitar cookie, the logo of his favorite band, the shape of the country he's from or a computer. Just choose a shape that won't have many narrow sharp edges since that will break during delivery.
You have two choices how to make your cookies: find cookie cutters for the shape you need or make your own cookie templates. Here I will show you a way to make your own templates if you don't have cookie cutters on hand.
Let's get started...
1. Start with a simple drawing of the desired object. If you're not the best artist you can create an outline using dots and then connect them at the end. The best way to find models to use for the drawings is to search for cookie cutter images. In this example I could do a search for "palm tree cookie cutter image" in Google. It's easier to draw the cookie cutter image than an image of an actual palm tree.
2. Next cut out the shape from a sturdy piece of an index card. If you plan on using them again then you should laminate them to give them a protective plastic surface so that they don't soak in the grease from the butter.
3. Next place the cookie cutters on top of the cookie dough, which you make from your favorite cut-out sugar cookies recipe.
4. Dip a butter knife in flour and cut around the shapes. Next comes the fun and artistic part.
5. Decorate the cookies. Use some basic techniques and as you make more sugar cookies gifts learn more advanced ones. Here you see royal icing being applied to the crab cookies. Icing will stick to the cookies better and maintain a smooth service. You can use frosting or icing, it's just by preference.
Use sprinkles, icing gel to draw words, lines or borders and other decorations that you can find at the store.
Your cookies gifts for him could be any shape and all different sizes. Don't limit your imagination. Just focus on what the loves of his life are, besides you of course. Then again you could make a cookie of your name. What is truly unique to him?.
These cookies I made aren't bad, but I know you could do better. Soon I will ask for you help. I will be in need of your best photos of your cookies gifts for him. I will show the best ones and maybe even ask for votes.
Please be sure to vote at the bottom of the page for the Best Gifts for Him.
If you will be sending the cookies then choose a decorative tin box for your gifts for him. You can find them online or at craft stores. Even if you're not sending them the box does make them more presentable, unless you think he's too manly for it.
If you will simply drop them off to him then you may just want to pack them in a sealed plastic container.
Pack these gifts for him in the tin. Place a protective layer of crumpled up wax paper or bubble wrap at the bottom and top to create a cushion between the cookies and the metal. Place wax paper between each layer of cookies. If you're sending them to your long-distance boyfriend or husband who's away on a trip within the US, then consider using the US Postal Service and sending them priority mail. My experience is that it is reliable and inexpensive. I sent these cookies in these photos to my grandma from Florida to Ohio priority mail and they got their in three days. They cost me around $7 to send and they were as good as new upon arrival. I even sent them in Florida summer time and the icing still didn't melt.
If you live in another country check prices and shipping methods with your local post service or courier.
Chocolate Covered Rice Krispies Treats candy gifts, Lollipops make great candy gifts, Find the best licorice candy gifts, check out these chocolate covered gifts ideas