Strawberry Cheesecake tart and creamy, they'll be smiling from ear-to-ear
Strawberry cheesecake is one of those perfect deluxe sweets because of its creamy, fragile texture combined with its tart, fruity taste and then the final contrast of the slightly salty crust at the bottom. The artistry of the red syrup gliding down the side of the slice gives your eyes something to feast on too. This devilish dessert could be made with strawberry flavored pie filling or with the real thing. If your mom prefers tart than you'll choose one with the real fruit. If your girlfriend doesn't, than choose one with just flavored filling.
This gift idea is sure to satisfy anyone's sweet tooth.
Who would you like to surprise today?
Your son's birthday is coming up and you'd like to send him his favorite dessert, but you're not in the mood to bake? Choose an online store that delivers. I'm sure he'll prefer strawberry cheesecake over receiving bills in the mail?
Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe
If you'd prefer to try your own personal touch and deliver it in person here's another homemade gift idea. Check out these below.
Here's a version of the original strawberry cheesecake. It calls for frozen strawberries so you can make this one at any time of the year. It looks long and tough to make, but it's not. Hope he/she enjoys it. Good Luck!
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. grated lemon peel
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 eggs
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen strawberries, thawed
- Preheat oven to 325°F
- Mix cracker crumbs, butter and sugar. Press firmly into bottom of 8" pan.
- Bake 10 minutes, remove from oven and set aside.
- Raise oven temperature to 350°F.
- Beat 1/2 cup sugar, cream cheese, lemon juice and lemon peel with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Add sour cream; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each egg is added just until blended. Pour into crust.
- Bake 50 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool.
- Drain strawberries, reserving liquid. In a medium saucepan add enough water to reserved liquid to measure 1/2 cup then mix in cornstarch, blending well.
- Bring to boil on medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil 1 minute. Cool, then stir in the strawberries and spread evenly over cooled cheesecake. Refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.
Strawberry Marbled Cheesecake
I'm not sure which is more delicious, looking at it or eating it. Once you make it you'll think, "Wow, did I actually make this?" It's not that hard, though. And once they receive it they'll think, "Wow, you actually made this yourself? And you did it for me?!"
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 24 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 10 ounces frozen strawberries (thawed), in syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- Puree strawberries and cornstarch in blender. Heat in a saucepan over medium heat until thickened, then cool. Combine melted butter, graham cracker crumbs and sugar; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake at 350 F. for 10 minutes. Combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Pour half of the batter over the crust then add half of the strawberry mixture by spoonfuls to the batter. Pour remaining batter into the pan then add the remaining strawberry mixture by spoonfuls.
- Swirl the mixture with a knife until it resembles a marbled effect.
- Bake at 300 F. for 50-60 minutes or until set.
- Allow cheesecake to cool then remove from rim of pan. Chill overnight before serving.
No Bake Cheesecake
Easy is what you want? And here it is.
- 1 Keebler Graham Pie Crust
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 c. sugar
- 1 c. (1/2 pt.) sour cream
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 (8 oz.) Cool Whip
- Fresh strawberries for garnish
Beat cream cheese until smooth. Add in sugar gradually. Blend in sour cream and vanilla. Fold in whipped topping (Cool Whip) blend well.
Spoon in crust and let set for 4 hours in refrigerator before serving. Garnish with strawberries.
Strawberry Cheesecake to Home Page